Denisha R. Harris has been with Deseret Trust Company since 2017. Prior to joining Deseret Trust Company, she worked in the trust department of Zions Bank for 28 years. She administers approximately 250 accounts at Deseret Trust Company.
Her main responsibilities include:
- Secretary of the Investment Review Committee
- Member of the following committees: Policy and Procedure Committee, Trust Acceptance and Termination Committee, and Discretionary Distributions Committee
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree (political science) – LDS Business College
- Graduate of Cannon Trust School – CTFA (Certified Trust Financial Advisor)
- Member of the Salt Lake Estate Planning Council