VICE PRESIDENT AND SENIOR TRUST OFFICER
Mark B. Feinauer has been with Deseret Trust Company since 2005. Prior to joining Deseret Trust Company he worked for the trust departments of three major banks in Utah. In all three institutions he served as manager of personal trusts.
His main responsibilities include:
- Supervising trust administration.
- Administering accounts.
- Coordinating business development efforts.
- Serving as the assistant secretary for the board of trustees.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of science (chemical engineering) and bachelor of arts (anthropology)—University of Utah
- Master of business administration (MBA)—Brigham Young University
- Graduate of the National Graduate Trust School—American Bankers Association
- Past president, Utah Bankers Association, Trust Division
- Chartered financial analyst (CFA)—CFA Institute